After a few comments about the logs, I’ve re-written the logging code in addition to fixing some bugs and cleaning up the function names.
Adding a -PassThru option and fixed a very odd bug.
Hi. In this part I add some text logging to the script. Not much else I can say really 🙂
PowerShell: Export All Exchange Mailbox Folder Permissions In A Format For Further Processing: Part 2
This is an update to my function to extract Mailbox folder permissions as PowerShell objects, allowing various forms of processing. The main script is here. In this update I’ve made the function skip some default folders it can’t process, treat… Read More ›
Hi. Here’s another update on the Sync-Folder script. The script itself is at that link but in this post I go over the changes I made and how they work. The main addition is the support for -WhatIf (so you… Read More ›
This update corrects an issue where parts of the configuration XML are missing; what if you don’t want Exceptions or Filters?
Hi. Here’s another update on the Sync-Folder script. In this update Strict mode goes on, I make sure the statistics reset between runs, the Statistics output is rewritten and I add the option to only sync items that match a… Read More ›
Hi. Here’s another update on the Sync-Folder script here. In this part I add some more code to use literal paths (so that special characters don’t cause the sync to fail) and a report of the numbers of copies, updates,… Read More ›
Within Exchange (on-premise or Online) it’s sometimes helpful to export the delegate permissions that a user can set within their mailbox. Get-MailboxFolderPermission is the cmdlet which will export that information for a particular folder. The identifier needs to be in… Read More ›
I’ve made some more changes to the syncing script. The first was some corrections about how it deals with paths with ‘odd’ symbols in them (like “[“) and the second was to properly output objects listing all the changes its… Read More ›